Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Permission

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You mean planning granted?

If you search the LA website correctly it should list what has been granted, refused, invalidated and withdrawn in terms of planning applications on the site. Some LA are better than others

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

If you search the LA website correctly it should list what has been granted, refused, invalidated and withdrawn in terms of planning applications on the site. Some LA are better than others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

godtabh wrote: »

Yes I want to see if planning granted. I see for the house there was planning application submitted in 2006, 07, 08, 09 10 for the same extention

They are all listed as refused or conditional. When I click into conditional for more information it says refused.

Based on that I guess the planning was never approved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Yes I want to see if planning granted. I see for the house there was planning application submitted in 2006, 07, 08, 09 10 for the same extention

They are all listed as refused or conditional. When I click into conditional for more information it says refused.

unlikely, much more likely the IT people did not scan it yet. give them a ring or send an email.

unlikely, much more likely the IT people did not scan it yet. give them a ring or send an email.

• Advertisement

The only way to be 100% sure is visit the planning office but you should be able to tell online if it has been granted (probably with conditions).

I sounds like retention was sought for the extension. If it doesnt have planning dont buy it.

The only way to be 100% sure is visit the planning office but you should be able to tell online if it has been granted (probably with conditions).

I sounds like retention was sought for the extension. If it doesnt have planning dont buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

BabySlam wrote: »

Sent email

It is strange because the conditional is for 2007.

There is also the same planning refused for 2007. Then again the same planning is listed for 2008, 2009, 2010 and all are listed as refused.

Then nothing after that.

The extension is built. Just wondering if the planning was actually approved to build it

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

Conditional generally means permission has been granted but with conditions.

• Advertisement

Sent email

It is strange because the conditional is for 2007.

There is also the same planning refused for 2007. Then again the same planning is listed for 2008, 2009, 2010 and all are listed as refused.

Then nothing after that.

The extension is built. Just wondering if the planning was actually approved to build it

Can you send me a planning reference number (via PM) and I'll see what it says.

Advertisement