Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart PAYG

Options
  • 10-02-2016 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

HI,

I am a customer of yers with years. I renewed my contract with you back in august 2015 to avail of price deal etc

My question is I am interested in signing up to the smart PAYG meter. Would i be penalised for breaking the contract even tho I am sticking with you as a loyal customer

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi captainneutron,

Thanks for your message.

Should you switch from one discounted price plan to another, for example from Value Saver Electricity to the Smarter Pay As You Go plan, then there would be no early exit fee for changing your contract. This is because you would be starting a brand new contract with the Smarter Pay As You Go plan, and this contract would last a minimum of 12 months.

If you would like to make further enquiries regarding the Smarter Pay As You Go meter we would advise calling our Pay As You Go team directly on 1850 305 095.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

Hi captainneutron,

Thanks for your message.

Should you switch from one discounted price plan to another, for example from Value Saver Electricity to the Smarter Pay As You Go plan, then there would be no early exit fee for changing your contract. This is because you would be starting a brand new contract with the Smarter Pay As You Go plan, and this contract would last a minimum of 12 months.

If you would like to make further enquiries regarding the Smarter Pay As You Go meter we would advise calling our Pay As You Go team directly on 1850 305 095.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    great stuff thanks for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi again,

You're very welcome, we're happy to help.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement