Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice recommendations.

Options
  • 10-02-2016 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I haven't bought a bottle of juice in about 6/7 months now and a lot of you recommend Republic of Vape,are there any particular favourites from there,anything except tobacco and menthol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

They have a lot of fancy pricey juices, not bought on there yet myself, but have had a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

They have a lot of fancy pricey juices, not bought on there yet myself, but have had a look.

I see that alright,€22 for 30ml Kali Vapor Valley Girl,looks good but jeezz it's expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

jno547 wrote: »
    I see that alright,€22 for 30ml Kali Vapor Valley Girl,looks good but jeezz it's expensive.

There's a few I'd love to try, but I have a new rule to discipline myself :D nothing over €20 per 30ml, and cheaper if I can get it.

That Charlie's chalk dust is supposed to be lovely too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Have you tried any of their own range? They are 70 VG, double dip and gobstoppers are lovely IMO, but only if you have a sweet tooth, they taste just like the sweets. The have the skittles one too but not tried it yet.

Also check out the no match range, I'm vaping the pineapple and ice cream one atm, its really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jno547 wrote:

Valley girl and Hearst castle are delicious. I treat myself to a bottle of each now and again. Hearst castle is more subtle, valley girl has huge flavour.

• Advertisement

I've been going through their range of juices and some are very appealing but it's hard to justify €20 for a 30ml bottle when I can mix 100ml for €12,plus tanks are thirsty these days so it must cost a fortune to buy pre mixed constantly.
    Having said that I did get a bottle of Valley Girl.

Yeah i couldn't afford to just buy premade. Also its bloody expensive if you get something and don't like it. I could buy ten bottles and in the end like 5.

I remember I got a bottle of mad mikes from RoV. It was really nice.

Next time I ordered the same flavour and a few more from the range. It was bland, and so were the rest. I left them for two months steeping, trying them now and then, and they never improved.

So premade doesn't mean consistent either.

Bord02 make some lovely liquids too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Valley Girl is absolutely manky IMO. My boyfriend hates it too :pac:

Out of their own range, double dip, gobstoppers and skittles or rainbow taste or whatever they call it are lovely.

Apogee by Ben Johnson's is gorgeous too, but the flavours are subtle.

Scorpions blood by bordo2 is gorgeous

Valley Girl is absolutely manky IMO. My boyfriend hates it too

A coffee, valley girl in a melo 2 with a 0.15 coil, 210 degC, Absolute Bliss.

Its great there is a huge selection on the market to suit everyone :)

I'll try this Valley Girl and see what it's like,I'll also note the juice you guys recommend to try at a later date,at those prices though it'll likely be a bottle a month and only to be vaped at the weekend.
    I know what your saying about getting a juice that's horrible,Cosmic Fog Nutz imo was vile and is the reason I started mixing my own,I tried every way of vaping it,tanks,high watts on a dripper and it was putrid,ended up flushing it.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    A coffee, valley girl in a melo 2 with a 0.15 coil, 210 degC, Absolute Bliss.

Its great there is a huge selection on the market to suit everyone :)

Very underated tank the Melo 2,fantastic and simple are the two words that come to mind. Works great with the Anyvape rba also.

Nutz is manky too :pac:

I found valley girl really bitter with a nasty after taste, as did himself. Almost like a dry hit taste but with some sweetness.

That said, it's very popular and I've only ever found one custard I didn't think was awful, so it's all subejctive, most people love it

I found valley girl really bitter with a nasty after taste, as did himself. Almost like a dry hit taste but with some sweetness.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry now that I've ordered it, feck it we'll see what it's like and if all else fails I'll chuck it into something else.

Really? its immensely sweet caramel and moreish for me. Maybe its one of those that tastes different depending on tank. I never really touch it for a couple of weeks, so maybe needs a steep or something.

And yes, nutz is vile. I never really found anything great in that whole line.

jno547 wrote: »
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry now that I've ordered it, feck it we'll see what it's like and if all else fails I'll chuck it into something else.

Ah don't worry, I've never met anyone else who doesn't like it :) it's really popular and everyone seeems to love it

moleyv wrote: »
    Really? its immensely sweet caramel and moreish for me. Maybe its one of those that tastes different depending on tank. I never really touch it for a couple of weeks, so maybe needs a steep or something.

And yes, nutz is vile. I never really found anything great in that whole line.

Strange. I tried it in a nautilus, subtank mini, Atlantis and some dripper and got the same nasty taste each time :pac: same with himself, he tried it on the same tanks/dripper.

Advertisement