Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 10-02-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

i submitted a message via my bank 365 but they have not go back to me on it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi crookes1, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you haven’t had a reply to your query yet.

Can you let me know when you sent the query; if you used the ‘ask a question’ option on the Online Service Desk the team will try to answer these queries within 1-2 working days.

If it’s a general query I’d be happy to help you here, just let me know.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crookes1

i sent it that way yes 4 days ago looks like it over that time now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi crookes1, I have your PM and will reply to you now.

Thanks
    Nicola

right ok

i hav received a reply from them not long ago its okay for now thanks anyway

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Nicola
    hi i receive a email sometimes and just today i read it saying about banking app for those of dedicated customers the only platform that you have not developed for is windows devices and there should be that app on it but not can you tell me more on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

crookes1 wrote: »

Thanks
    Nicola
    hi i receive a email sometimes and just today i read it saying about banking app for those of dedicated customers the only platform that you have not developed for is windows devices and there should be that app on it but not can you tell me more on it?
    Hi crookes1, 

Currently we don't have a Windows app, however if we receive an update on this we'll be sure to post here on Boards and our other social media channels. Thanks for your feedback here and please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement