Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to meet in Scarriff

• 10-02-2016 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm trying to organise somewhere to meet in Scarriff, or as close to there as possible. Normally, when I'm organising a meeting I'd just use the handiest hotel and have coffee in the reception/restaurant but there doesn't seem to be one here (maybe I'm wrong). I went onto Google maps and seen a bistro called The Bel Pepper which would be ideal, but when I tried to call them the phone seems to be disconnected. Anyone any idea if this place is closed down, and if it is, can anyone suggest anywhere close by to have a casual meeting (somewhere that does tea and coffee is all that's needed really).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

There's a cafe in the east clare co-op (across from the grainey health food shop.) I think that bel pepper is still there but not entirely sure.
    Not scariff but just up the road, nuala's tuamgraney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

There's a cafe in the east clare co-op (across from the grainey health food shop.) I think that bel pepper is still there but not entirely sure.
    Not scariff but just up the road, nuala's tuamgraney.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

Brilliant, thanks willow tree. I have an option so, great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

Sorry hope its not too late, Bel pepper itself is long gone but there is a cafe there in the square, think its called Hope cafe but not sure, also there is McNamara's bar and restaurant as well or Nuala's in Tuamgraney which is a mile away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

Sorry its Home cafe :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

Thanks Pebbles, that's actually where I ended up going. Really nice Café with great staff and fab carrot cake ;)

Advertisement