Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What hair salon do you go for your hair cut and/or colour?

Options
  • 10-02-2016 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Let's share our hair stylists! :)

It'd be extra nice if you can tell us the name of your stylist/technician, and your hair type and colour ;)

I am based in Dublin so interested in the ones in Dublin, but why not make this into a nation-wide thread? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I've moved around a good bit, so I'm a serial salon floozy!

In Dublin, I really like House of Colour on D'Olier Street, Lauren in particular is great. I feel like they really listen to you, and I always leave with exactly what I ask for.

The Natural Cut on Wicklow Street is good for curly girls, especially if your hair has been butchered in the past.

I also quite like Peter Mark in Wexford and Carlow. Peter Mark gets a bad rap but I've no complaints from either.

Honourable mention for Halo in Tullamore too.

Advertisement