Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most competent hair colorist in Sligo?

Options
  • 10-02-2016 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

OK, I admit it, I messed up. I've been coloring my hair out of a box for (umph) years, and I finally want to just let it go naturally grey. I tried using one of those color neutralizer kits, and it took out only about 25 percent of the color. The stench was terrific and after at least thirty more washings with clarifying shampoo, is still perceptible when my hair is wet. It's a disaster and I am afraid to color over it with another color in case it reactivates the neutralized color too. Ugh!

Who do you go to for hair color disasters, and (I'm sitting down) how much, about, would it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

Speedwell wrote: »
    OK, I admit it, I messed up. I've been coloring my hair out of a box for (umph) years, and I finally want to just let it go naturally grey. I tried using one of those color neutralizer kits, and it took out only about 25 percent of the color. The stench was terrific and after at least thirty more washings with clarifying shampoo, is still perceptible when my hair is wet. It's a disaster and I am afraid to color over it with another color in case it reactivates the neutralized color too. Ugh!

Who do you go to for hair color disasters, and (I'm sitting down) how much, about, would it cost?

I go to Amanda in Naturelles - I'm always happy with my colour. I did have a disaster (of my own making) once and she managed to correct it without too much difficulty. as regards price - normally depends if its long or short hair - but you could be looking at around 60 quid ? but that's just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

scarlet43 wrote: »
    I go to Amanda in Naturelles - I'm always happy with my colour. I did have a disaster (of my own making) once and she managed to correct it without too much difficulty. as regards price - normally depends if its long or short hair - but you could be looking at around 60 quid ? but that's just a guess.

Hm, did you know that if you go to Google and type "60 quid in euro" it actually gives you the conversion? Much better than I anticipated, though. Thanks very much, Amanda sounds like just the pro I need. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tudder

The hair lounge up in caltragh is brill! ask graham to do it hes fab

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Joanne and Denise in El Pelo Collooney are magicians!

a bucket of bleach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

a bucket of bleach

You first :D

Advertisement