Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surface Pro 4 not connecting to Wifi

• 10-02-2016 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Have a Surface Pro 4 that for some reason won't connect to the Wifi in work. Home and elsewhere is fine, but at work it mostly says it can't connect to the network, even though other devices and even another employees Surface Pro 3 connects to it fine. It will sometimes connect to it but it either knocks off if I try to actually use it or it has occasionally lasted for a while before knocking off.

It worked the first day I got it no problem but after installing all the updates, it hasn't connected right since.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭CassieManson

My SurfacePro 3 has been very slow on WiFi since I updated it to Windows 10. It's a known problem apparently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭AngryLips

I'm having the same problem on my W10 Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and my housemate's older Acer laptop is having the same problem to a lesser degree (also on W10). In my case the only time the problem occurs is with my home network (Virgin Media).

I tried turning off the power saving option for WiFi but still no luck.

Advertisement