If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ W1070 Focus Issue

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Lord,

just to reiterate what the guys said - apologies for the delay - a bit beyond our control TBH - Benq have changed their systems and were being slightly plonkerish... but hopefully that bit is resolved now :)

Unfortunately we are now at their mercy in terms of turnaround time - but per the PM if it looks tight for Crimbo return we will loan you our display unit ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, What are the chances of me getting my projector back next week, it will be 4 weeks on Tuesday and I am quiet eager to get this resolved before Christmas as I have plenty of gaming to complete :-D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lord,

just to reiterate what the guys said - apologies for the delay - a bit beyond our control TBH - Benq have changed their systems and were being slightly plonkerish... but hopefully that bit is resolved now :)

Unfortunately we are now at their mercy in terms of turnaround time - but per the PM if it looks tight for Crimbo return we will loan you our display unit ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, What are the chances of me getting my projector back next week, it will be 4 weeks on Tuesday and I am quiet eager to get this resolved before Christmas as I have plenty of gaming to complete :-D
    LS,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have been a bit snowed under the last few days, apologies..:o

Stephen who looks after our service Admin checked up on Thursday and your unit was 'on the bench' he has another call to chase scheduled on Monday morning and if its still not sorted we will despatch you our own demo unit as a loaner to get you over the Crimbo - hopefully it wont come to that but if it does make sure to run up lots of hours on our lamp over the Christmas TV Fest :)

Chat again Monday and apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Lord,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

LS,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have been a bit snowed under the last few days, apologies..:o

Stephen who looks after our service Admin checked up on Thursday and your unit was 'on the bench' he has another call to chase scheduled on Monday morning and if its still not sorted we will despatch you our own demo unit as a loaner to get you over the Crimbo - hopefully it wont come to that but if it does make sure to run up lots of hours on our lamp over the Christmas TV Fest :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yeah say it's mental at the moment, no worries at all talk to you Monday. Thanks for the update.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Lord,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

LS,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yeah say it's mental at the moment, no worries at all talk to you Monday. Thanks for the update.
    Hi LS.

Hope you had a great Christmas.

I'll try and get an update tomorrow and see if there is any news.

Lord,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

LS,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi LS.

Hope you had a great Christmas.

I'll try and get an update tomorrow and see if there is any news.
    Hi Kenny,

Steven from you store rang me last week and advised you had my unit back and it was being shipped today and I would have it tomorrow, he said I would definitely have it tomorrow. Can you confirm please?

• Advertisement

Its ok Kenny, just got a confirmation from DPD that my delivery is due tomorrow. Thanks for all your help guys. Hopefully projector it working well now.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Its ok Kenny, just got a confirmation from DPD that my delivery is due tomorrow. Thanks for all your help guys. Hopefully projector it working well now.
    No problem, if you have any other issues don't hesitate to contact us.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.