Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submitted a Meter Reading but got 2 Bills.

Options
  • 10-02-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I gave EI a gas meter reading covering the period
    6 Dec 15 to 3 Feb 16 (60 days) and got my bill.

End of story - No.

I got another Bill today (estimated), covering the period
    4 Feb 16 to 8 Feb 16 (5 days)

What is the point in that! Are ye no longer sticking to a two monthly (60/61day billing period?

This additional estimated bill should have been part of my next bill.

I give up:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi danjo-xx,

We regret to read of your frustration and do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    danjo-xx wrote:
    I got another Bill today (estimated), covering the period 4 Feb 16 to 8 Feb 16 (5 days)

What is the point in that! Are ye no longer sticking to a two monthly (60/61day billing period?

The billing cycle is still an average of 61 days (approx.); in this case, we would need to look at your account to see why this happened.

If you would like us to look into this further for you, please feel free to send us a private message confirming your details.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement