Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotist!

• 10-02-2016 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a hypnotist in Limerick (city or county). I am trying to overcome a habit i have (not smoking!).

Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭unichick

Hi, I went to Derry O'Malley a few years ago. Found him good.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/derry-o-malley-limerick-city/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭unichick

Hi, I went to Derry O'Malley a few years ago. Found him good.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/derry-o-malley-limerick-city/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

This may be a little out of left field, but have you tried tapping (EFT technique)? I was a skeptic for years and then tried it because I was in a desperate state from a stressful job and a friend showed me how. Damned if it didn't really help. You have to do it in good faith, though. Google it and give it a shot... it's free, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

my sister swears by tapping for everything just to second that. As the other poster said though you have to believe it'll help aswell. Mind over matter etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Iang87 wrote: »
    my sister swears by tapping for everything just to second that. As the other poster said though you have to believe it'll help aswell. Mind over matter etc

Not so much "believe it will help" (I didn't, the first time I tried it), but be open to relief. It's funny how much we cling to our pain and bad habits out of feeling like we deserve the suffering, or like it is part of something else we don't want to let go of, or like we are afraid to step away from something so familiar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

EFT sounds really interesting - i will look into it!

Advertisement