Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelscoil Ros Eo

Options
  • 10-02-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Anybody have kids in the above school? We've been offered a place, trying to decide between there and Rush Lusk Educate Together.

Would especially like to hear from anyone with non-catholic kids.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

I dont have kids there, (my son done work experience there and loved it) but from what I know and see I could not recommend it highly enough. I am in there every day and call it the "happy school" or Scoil Sasta.

Staff are top class, always smiling and cheerful, welcoming to everyone. and it lends itself to always having a nice atmosphere.

Well worth dropping up and meeting the staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Hi

Does anyone know if a new site has been allocated for the school and where it's located. Im thinking of moving to the area and would like to be within walking distance of the gaelscoil.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

Grawns wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know if a new site has been allocated for the school and where it's located. Im thinking of moving to the area and would like to be within walking distance of the gaelscoil.

Thanks

Last update we got from the principal a couple of months ago was they there was no decision, they are still waiting to find a site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Please post if there's news in September. Thanks so much.

GRMA
    Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

Please post if there's news in September. Thanks so much.

GRMA
    Gráinne

Will do but I wouldn't hold your breath, could be months but could be years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Hi

Thanks

Theres only 3 out of 70 schools planned to go to construction on the dept list with no update even to stage 1.
    Gaelscoil Ros Eó's one of them

This says construction will start in 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Hi

Thanks

Anywhere in the village is/will be within reasonable walking distance. From its current site I think it will get closer to the town. Kenure or Golden ridge

Advertisement