Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with placement!!!!

Options
  • 10-02-2016 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am currently in 1st year of level 7 mechanical engineering in LIT and will be doing my level 8 in UL but since I am only in a level 7 I will not get placement, and wont get placement off UL as they will already have most of it done by the time I get there. I was just wondering if anyone else previously did this and might have any advice on trying to sort out placement personally as I want it but don't know how to go about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

alex121c wrote: »
    I am currently in 1st year of level 7 mechanical engineering in LIT and will be doing my level 8 in UL but since I am only in a level 7 I will not get placement, and wont get placement off UL as they will already have most of it done by the time I get there. I was just wondering if anyone else previously did this and might have any advice on trying to sort out placement personally as I want it but don't know how to go about it.

Call companys in your area and offer to work for free. When you get fed up ask for a reference. That's all a placement is really.

Advertisement