Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used these mag pouches (.22 Caliber)

• 11-02-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Guys

Anyone used these pouches, there doesn't seem to be many ABS/Plastic mag pouches out there for .22 caliber mags. All canvas, velcro things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_XOeMGWJXk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

Look to be mag specific.
    The type with 2 sides and velcro across the top seem to be what most shooters are using

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

clivej wrote: »
    Look to be mag specific.
    The type with 2 sides and velcro across the top seem to be what most shooters are using

Am I correct in saying the Molle pouch will not mount to a belt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

PSXDupe wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying the Molle pouch will not mount to a belt.

To be honest I don't know.
    I made up my own 5 mag holder with leather and 2" black elastic.

You only need to quick reload if shooting a GP40. all the other comps. are a normal reloading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 k31

Hi, While I have no experience of using these mag pouches I recently came across them in a dealers in N. Ireland. They are very well made and clip together so they wont separate on your belt. Definitely a better option than the Velcro type and easier to access your magazines if your were shooting in a T&P type competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

k31 wrote: »
    Hi, While I have no experience of using these mag pouches I recently came across them in a dealers in N. Ireland. They are very well made and clip together so they wont separate on your belt. Definitely a better option than the Velcro type and easier to access your magazines if your were shooting in a T&P type competition.

Hi, can you tell me which deal it was as I'd like to see if they will kit the Hammerli X-esse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Following this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Hi PSXDupe

The Tandemkross Mag holders will not work for the Hammerli Exesse - they are slightly too wide. several people I know have them and they are a good job, they would have probably been my top choice !

For the Hammerli, there are other options though, I recently got the Hoppner & Schumann Speedmag 5.22 and they work well.

I believe Kydex Ireland do their own version of this.

I bought the speedmag holders from sportshooter.de

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭cw67irl

If anyone is looking for the Tandemkross magazine pouch's I can add them to an order I have coming from the States.

Pm me for more info :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭cw67irl

If anyone is looking for the Tandemkross magazine pouch's I can add them to an order I have coming from the States.

Pm me for more info :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 k31

PSXDupe wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me which deal it was as I'd like to see if they will kit the Hammerli X-esse.

Hi, I saw the Tandemcross Mag Holders in the Reload Shop which is on the grounds of the NITSA ranges in Newry Co. Down. He only had a couple which had come in with a traded in Browning Buckmark On the Tandemcross website they give a list of which gun these mag holders fit and don't fit but there is no mention in either list of the Hammerelli Exesse. Hope you get something that suits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement