Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still being charged for Evision & Tv packages 2 months later

Options
  • 11-02-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

I posted here in December 2015 about being charged for a tv package which we hadnt subscribed to and was told by a rep that I needed to clear the bill and the tv pacakge would be removed and a credit issued for the tv payments. I did that however today I have received a bill for January and February which again includes the TV package. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

neris wrote: »
    I posted here in December 2015 about being charged for a tv package which we hadnt subscribed to and was told by a rep that I needed to clear the bill and the tv pacakge would be removed and a credit issued for the tv payments. I did that however today I have received a bill for January and February which again includes the TV package. 
    Hi neris

I see the package was wrongly charged again - please accept my apologies. I have taken the charges for two months of the tv packages off the balance (taking €122 off and leaving a total outstanding balance of €144.65 for the two outstanding bills. Unfortunately a similar situation to that of December has occurred again and I cannot cease the TV services until the balance is paid - can you let me know once you pay and I will take specific care to ensure the eir vision comes off this time? Again, my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement