Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum Break

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Cd keys sent me my code today. Come on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

recyclops wrote: »
    Cd keys sent me my code today. Come on Tuesday.

Does that give you the Alan Wake bonus too do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Does that give you the Alan Wake bonus too do you know?
    No. The CD keys offer is just for the base game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Shred

I got my CD Keys code too, it's at 23% downloaded!

Edit: it's at 46% and 'ready to start' but won't launch "you are too early. We know you would really like to get started, but you will have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date". Ah well, back to The Divison so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

No. The CD keys offer is just for the base game.

It should do. Its out of the console bundle. You should get an Xbox message in a couple of days with the Alan Wake keys. Download codes for Fallout 4 worked that way for redeeming the free copy of Fallout 3.

• Advertisement

It should do. Its out of the console bundle. You should get an Xbox message in a couple of days with the Alan Wake keys. Download codes for Fallout 4 worked that way for redeeming the free copy of Fallout 3.
    I messaged CDKEYS on Facebook about it and they said its just the base game with no pre-order bonuses.

I messaged CDKEYS on Facebook about it and they said its just the base game with no pre-order bonuses.

CDKeys only send you the base game, the Alan Wake codes should come as an Xbox message from MS. As I said the Fallout 3 code was delivered this way if you bought a download key for Fallout 4.

Either way we will see in a couple of days.

It really should:

http://remedygames.com/quantum-break-pre-orders-and-previews-launch-windows-10-version-announced/

"Every Xbox One copy of Quantum Break will come with a full-game download for Alan Wake for Xbox 360, plus its two add-on packs, The Signal and The Writer, playable on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

Every Xbox One Quantum Break pre-order made through the Xbox Store or participating retailers will get you a download code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break and Xbox One backwards compatible version of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare."

Shred wrote: »
    It really should:

http://remedygames.com/quantum-break-pre-orders-and-previews-launch-windows-10-version-announced/

"Every Xbox One copy of Quantum Break will come with a full-game download for Alan Wake for Xbox 360, plus its two add-on packs, The Signal and The Writer, playable on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

Every Xbox One Quantum Break pre-order made through the Xbox Store or participating retailers will get you a download code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break and Xbox One backwards compatible version of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare."

With CDKeys it will depend on if they removed the Alan Wake codes to sell on themselves or if they will be delivered in an Xbox Message like the marketplace purchases.

Considering that they are selling Alan Wake codes, but not including the dlc and not selling the dlc seperately I would say it is more likely the codes will come in an Xbox message just like I mentioned with my download code for Fallout 4.

Yeah that's my understanding of it; codes for game bonuses and DLC are delivered in the days after the game is activated via an Xbox message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Barlett

Did anyone try & get this in Tesco in Greystones?

I was back down there this morning copy was still on shelf.

The download with TV show is almost 120 gb. Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Barlett

I was back down there this morning copy was still on shelf.

The download with TV show is almost 120 gb. Wow

Did you get it there yourself? I'm just wondering will it scan at the till

No I didn't as I have mine on pre order for cd keys. There is a price on shelf I say ud be fine.

No I didn't as I have mine on pre order for cd keys. There is a price on shelf I say ud be fine.

I live in NTMK myself. Would probably have picked it up in Greystones, but like you I ordered it from CDKeys as I usually game share with my brother.

Does anyone know if you get alan wake with the cdkeys download code?

Does anyone know if you get alan wake with the cdkeys download code?

No additional code comes with it. It wont be known for a couple of days if the Alan Wake codes are delivered through the Xbox messaging system like what is happening for people who purchased from the Xbox Store.

I would say there is a high chance of getting codes messaged to you by MS from prior experience, but this could take 7-10 days to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Saw a few ads for the game on C4 over the weekend. I sure am looking forward to playing it.

• For anyone buying physical;

Smyths - €64.99

Keep an eye out for Argos tomorrow also, usually a good price

the tv show is big download, no way could they have included that on the disc could they

• Advertisement

the tv show is big download, no way could they have included that on the disc could they

What size was it ? Saw some crazy numbers like 75GB but that could just have included reserved and game space

Edit: Never mind , I see it on my xbox 45gb for the game and install all option is 76 GB so the show is 30GB in size.

Oh wait after hitting install on the episode pack it's showing as a 121gb install

EDIT 2: Just realised this is going to cause some major headaches to some buying a disc copy as you can't pre-load the show with out the disc

• What size was it ? Saw some crazy numbers like 75GB but that could just have included reserved and game space

Edit: Never mind , I see it on my xbox 45gb for the game and install all option is 76 GB so the show is 30GB in size.

Oh wait after hitting install on the episode pack it's showing as a 121gb install

****ing hell

I don't exactly have much bandwidth, does the videos force a download?
    gone are the days when you can just stick in a game into a console and play....sigh

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    ****ing hell

I don't exactly have much bandwidth, does the videos force a download?
    gone are the days when you can just stick in a game into a console and play....sigh

No, they can be streamed. Might be worth dling if you have bandwidth and hdd space to burn though. I reckon the servers for the tv content will be hammered tomorrow.

Fyi you can play now if you switch console region to Aus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

75gb! I was wondering why it was taking so long to install

Pretty excited for this now :)

No, they can be streamed. Might be worth dling if you have bandwidth and hdd space to burn though. I reckon the servers for the tv content will be hammered tomorrow.

Fyi you can play now if you switch console region to Aus.

Really ????? /Hands baby to wife :pac:

Edit: Awwwwww doesn't work :(

Really ????? /Hands baby to wife :pac:

Edit: Awwwwww doesn't work :(

It usually does. Seems they are synching the world release to GMT as the preorder page in Aus says it unlocks in 8 hours.

It usually does. Seems they are synching the world release to GMT as the preorder page in Aus says it unlocks in 8 hours.

Unlock time depends on the region you purchased the game from. You can't switch region to access the game sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I'm playing it the past 2 hours, courtesy of Singapore

I'm playing it the past 2 hours, courtesy of Singapore
    Same. Really enjoying it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Unlock time was different here in AU. It's been out about 6 hours or so. Unfortunately I'm incredibly busy in work so won't be playing it until tonight :(

Advertisement