Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum Break

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just get the collectibles before redoing the junctions, you still 100% the game regardless. Its only the content that changes, location and type stay the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just got my code for Alan Wake from Xbox Live, now just have to wait on the Signal and the Writer.

That confirms you get Alan Wake and the dlc from a cdkeys code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Shred

Yeah I just got mine too, now I can get around to finishing it!

Just got my code for Alan Wake from Xbox Live, now just have to wait on the Signal and the Writer.

That confirms you get Alan Wake and the dlc from a cdkeys code.

They might just be there as ready to install no and need another code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Just finished it there last night, as a narrative i enjoyed it, as a game not so much. didint have the pacing of max payne and wake. i will probably go through it again to get the other narrative.

sam lake really needs to just make a film already and stop trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

They might just be there as ready to install no and need another code?

In case you don't get a code, they are free to buy on the store at the minute

The Writer

The Signal

recyclops wrote: »
    sam lake really needs to just make a film already and stop trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to entertainment.

Maybe he should hit up Bruce to adapt Time Knife.

Windows 10 codes are going to be sent out in waves starting today

What's the deal with these? Are they tied to your account in anyway or can they just be sold? I don't even know if CDkey orders will even get them but seeing as we got the other pre-order bonuses you never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Quick question - does Alan Wake only come with pre-orders or all new copies of the game?

Quick question - does Alan Wake only come with pre-orders or all new copies of the game?

All new copies afaik. Check the description on XBL for digital, code is in the box for retail.

• Advertisement

I just got a Windows 10 code!

Shred wrote: »
    I just got a Windows 10 code!

Same. Not bad foe a cdkeys code.

Same. Not bad foe a cdkeys code.

For nearly 30 less you bet it is!

Got one too , I'll never use it I'd say. Are the tied to your account or can they be given away / sold :confused:

Got one too , I'll never use it I'd say. Are the tied to your account or can they be given away / sold :confused:

Should be able to trade em.

Yep, you can do what you want with them. Sold mine there and he confirmed it worked, bargain of the year!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I be interested in a Windows 10 code if anyone is selling one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Azza wrote: »
    I be interested in a Windows 10 code if anyone is selling one.

Did you get a code yet? I have one if you want it.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Got one but thanks for the offer.

I just gave mine away for free , couldn't bring myself to play it again even for easy achievements :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I just gave mine away for free , couldn't bring myself to play it again even for easy achievements :o

The achievements dont stack, you can use your save from the xbox one on the pc too.

wexdevil wrote: »
    The achievements dont stack, you can use your save from the xbox one on the pc too.

Ha good riddance then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

So I managed to get around to playing this yesterday and I have to say that I am enjoying it so far.

Looks beautiful on the XB1 too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Looking to pickup the steelbook version. I rang GameStop and asked if they stocked the limited edition but they all said the standard edition is the only one left. Just checked their website and it states the standard version IS the steelbook. Is this right??

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Looking to pickup the steelbook version. I rang GameStop and asked if they stocked the limited edition but they all said the standard edition is the only one left. Just checked their website and it states the standard version IS the steelbook. Is this right??

It should. Phone them back to make sure before you head out to get it.

Christ the final level is a right pain in the ass, not sure if I'm arsed finishing it now it's so frustrating :pac:

maximoose wrote: »
    Christ the final level is a right pain in the ass, not sure if I'm arsed finishing it now it's so frustrating :pac:

Cheapest boss I've seen in an age. Really annoying :mad:

Act 2. I thought I would never see the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I have a Win 10 code that I have no use for if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

dor83 wrote: »
    I have a Win 10 code that I have no use for if anyone wants it.
    I'll take it if it's going?

Advertisement