Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election 2016 - Mayo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Live spreadsheet updated as every tally vote is count in Castlebar. 5% of boxes opened now

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14WP8VRErvQjenRtsF3ETxG3II5H2SMKOYxqwOBBlJ8E/htmlview

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

As I said many pages ago and was told I was wrong..... There is Zero chance of Kenny remaining Taoiseach.

How much will he be able to do for Mayo and Castlebar as an opposition back bencher?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Dudda wrote: »
    Live spreadsheet updated as every tally vote is count in Castlebar. 5% of boxes opened now

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14WP8VRErvQjenRtsF3ETxG3II5H2SMKOYxqwOBBlJ8E/htmlview

Where would i find the Galway West version of this Dudda?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

God man,I was just about to post enquiring if anybody was down at the count and could provide an update!

Looks like 3 FG and 1 FF with those tally figures?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Ring is way down which is a surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 13,942 ✭✭✭✭josip

naughto wrote: »

Wait until West Mayo boxes are opened. Things will change a lot then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

Very little tallies in yet for West Mayo, including Westport. Click on the "West Mayo" tab on the spreadsheet and you'll see what I mean.

Ya I see that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Tally count finished. Results in the link i posted above. Kenny tops and elected first count. Ring has to wait a bit longer. Chambers did well beating Mulhern but think the transfers will push Mulhern over the line. Very close with around 200 between them. Long day ahead for both of them.

• Advertisement

Tally count finished. Results in the link i posted above. Kenny tops and elected first count. Ring has to wait a bit longer. Chambers did well beating Mulhern but think the transfers will push Mulhern over the line. Very close with around 200 between them. Long day ahead for both of them.

People in Mayo can't complain if nothing is done for the county in the next 5 years, we have just put Kenny top of the poll after doing absolutely nothing for Mayo in the past 5 years.

I wonder how transfer friendly Chambers will be.I don't think she went to enough funerals to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Nice to see all the council staff on nice side earners for the day counting votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

irishgeo wrote: »
    Nice to see all the council staff on nice side earners for the day counting votes.

Redeployed for the day, nice to see that in the polling stations most staff had one of their children at the table with them as well, it is a nice earner at E450 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Xenji wrote: »
    Redeployed for the day, nice to see that in the polling stations most staff had one of their children at the table with them as well, it is a nice earner at E450 a day.

Why not give it to some of the unemployed for the day. It's not that hard to count pieces of paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

irishgeo wrote: »
    Why not give it to some of the unemployed for the day. It's not that hard to count pieces of paper.

It is the same racket as the Census, a certain number of places should be set aside for the unemployed.

Maybe the unemployed don't apply for these positions as it will be Hassel than its worth with regard social welfare.
    Any ways back to people loosding there jobs all-over the crountry
    What time do we expect the 1st count so I can wander down for a look

Maybe the unemployed don't apply for these positions as it will be Hassel than its worth with regard social welfare.
    Any ways back to people loosding there jobs all-over the crountry
    What time do we expect the 1st count so I can wander down for a look

I think they mentioned some time around 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Any update on the count?

4th seat still up for grabs?

finisklin wrote: »
    Any update on the count?

4th seat still up for grabs?

What's the hold up in Castlebar does anyone know.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Mayo News reporting that they're waiting for Enda before announcing the first count. Which, if true, is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Here we go - at last.

Enda's in, Ring not quite.

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Mayo News reporting that they're waiting for Enda before announcing the first count. Which, if true, is ridiculous.

Apparently he wasn't there to see himself elected according to Midwest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Don't know if any of ye are up here but is it just me or is the mood really bad?

I'm referring to the TF in Castlebar by the way.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Stephen Manning ejected from the count centre earlier..

Jerry Cowley got the most of Stephen Manning's vote, with 32. The 498 votes of both Peter Jordan and George O'Malley go in Count 7.

• Advertisement

Current state of affairs: Ring 11567, Calleary 9450, Chambers 8307, Mulherin 8131, Conway Walsh 5485, Cowley 3553, Farrington 1608.

Advertisement