Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Eir complaints procedure, so fed up.

Options
  • 11-02-2016 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I ordered Eir Broadband on 25th November through online chat, I was told it would be activated on 16th Dec, that was earliest date, I asked if I needed to be at home that day as I work and was advised no requirement and if the engineer needed to get into my house he would call me, my parents live next door so that suited me fine. I got home that evening to a note from eir to say they called and nobody at home, I was so annoyed as I called/ checked on chat at least 4 times that they didn't need to come into my home.
    I rang to complain and next available apt was 5th Jan, so I had to take a day off work at my own expense and waited in all day for nobody to turn up!!! I rang again and was told sorry technicians nothing to do with us, I asked them to reconfirm my details/phone etc and they said all correct and next date would be 26th Jan, so that date came, I took another day off work and guess what no technician again!!!!!! I rang again the days before to be assured they would call and they didn't. Then girl on phone said they had my number as 087 instead of 086, which is so annoying as I confirmed my details everytime I Rang.
    So all she could do was give me another date  today 11th Feb - and guess what it is now nearly 4.30pm and I haven't heard one word from Eir, I've taken another day off work today (3 days now since Jan) and Eir still haven't called. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
    Everytime I ring call centre or speak to chat they fob me off with not our fault/ tecnicians don't work for us. Eir obviously doesn't value their customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

bubba09 wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered Eir Broadband on 25th November through online chat, I was told it would be activated on 16th Dec, that was earliest date, I asked if I needed to be at home that day as I work and was advised no requirement and if the engineer needed to get into my house he would call me, my parents live next door so that suited me fine. I got home that evening to a note from eir to say they called and nobody at home, I was so annoyed as I called/ checked on chat at least 4 times that they didn't need to come into my home.
    I rang to complain and next available apt was 5th Jan, so I had to take a day off work at my own expense and waited in all day for nobody to turn up!!! I rang again and was told sorry technicians nothing to do with us, I asked them to reconfirm my details/phone etc and they said all correct and next date would be 26th Jan, so that date came, I took another day off work and guess what no technician again!!!!!! I rang again the days before to be assured they would call and they didn't. Then girl on phone said they had my number as 087 instead of 086, which is so annoying as I confirmed my details everytime I Rang.
    So all she could do was give me another date  today 11th Feb - and guess what it is now nearly 4.30pm and I haven't heard one word from Eir, I've taken another day off work today (3 days now since Jan) and Eir still haven't called. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
    Everytime I ring call centre or speak to chat they fob me off with not our fault/ tecnicians don't work for us. Eir obviously doesn't value their customers.
    Hi bubba09

I'm really sorry to hear this and I offer our sincere apologies. Please feel free to PM me your order/account number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement