Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replay value.

Options
  • 11-02-2016 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

So I finished the game a long time ago...years you could say.

Last night I downloaded the 2k textures, extra spells mods, weather updates,, new quests and cities plugin. And some general up changes.
    It's like playing a brand new game again.

I am back now love with it again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I played Elder Scrolls there again a while back. It no longer requires the DVD that came when I bought the package and seems to work off Steam entirely now.

So since I upgraded my hard drive from 500 gb to 1 tb I must give Elder Scrolls another go and will report back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

which, Skyrim.

there are literally 1000s of quality mods to choose from. Get second chance, allow alternate start and skips all the rubbish. Helgen reborn, the immersive X mods (cloaks, weapons, armour etc)

and one that shoots a lightning bolt at guards every time they mention arrow to the knee :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

I know last post been a while but I can't wait for the next in the series so I have been tempted to actually re-download it all again. Still so many good mods being made for the game it is incredible. Still following TESNexus closely even though I currently don't have it installed.

Are there any news on the next one coming out (after the disappointment with TES Online...) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

intune wrote: »
    I know last post been a while but I can't wait for the next in the series so I have been tempted to actually re-download it all again. Still so many good mods being made for the game it is incredible. Still following TESNexus closely even though I currently don't have it installed.

Are there any news on the next one coming out (after the disappointment with TES Online...) ?

havent heard anything about one yet, but Bethesda have had their hands full with a lot of other games lately, i'd reckon if they were going to do another (and they really should, if just to apologise for TESO) we might get word of it at E3 this year. We can live in hope :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

havent heard anything about one yet, but Bethesda have had their hands full with a lot of other games lately, i'd reckon if they were going to do another (and they really should, if just to apologise for TESO) we might get word of it at E3 this year. We can live in hope :)

That would be amazing indeed.... :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement