Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online - purchases always showing current date

Options
  • 11-02-2016 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

I've recently set up my 365 online banking. I've noticed that all my recent purchases always show the current date instead of the date of purchase.

Here is an example of what one transaction currently looks like: 
    11/02/2016 05FEB BBC Store

Yesterday it said the 10/02/2016, the day before 09/02/2016 and so on. Presumably tomorrow it will change to 12/02/2016.
    This is also the case for my other two most recent purchases.

Why is this happening?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

VG31 wrote: »
    I've recently set up my 365 online banking. I've noticed that all my recent purchases always show the current date instead of the date of purchase.

Here is an example of what one transaction currently looks like: 
    11/02/2016 05FEB BBC Store

Yesterday it said the 10/02/2016, the day before 09/02/2016 and so on. Presumably tomorrow it will change to 12/02/2016.
    This is also the case for my other two most recent purchases.

Why is this happening?

Thanks.
    Hi VG31,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with your transactions.
    Can I ask are you having a problem with your card at the time when paying? Are the transactions duplicating?

Thanks

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement