Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish ARMA 3 Community

Options
  • 11-02-2016 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

We are an ARMA 3 Milsim community consisting of mostly Irish people. We play ARMA in a semi-realistic manner.We play as a variety of different units/armies including the Irish Defence Forces , USMC, US army and various SF units. We are seeking new members with an interest in playing ARMA in a realistic manner. Being Irish is NOT a requirement ,just a strong sense of humour.

Requirements: 16 years old + , a working microphone , a decent internet connection
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I prefer Arma to be a bit more casual ala wasteland or breaking point but good luck on your venture, more Arma players is always good! Slatts did a nice job with that Irish Defence Forces mod, good to see it being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ronanc21

Thanks man , yeh we saw a gap as regards Irish in the ARMA 3 community so we thought it would be a good idea to start a community , we've had a number of people interested so far , so hopefully we get some more

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I only have Arma 2 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

Any chance you play Project Reality, I sometimes meet Irish people on there, but very few.

We play alot of milsim games such as squad, arma etc but unfortunately we do not play project reality. Thats not to say we wont in the future , when we gather a bigger community base we may transition onto more games such as project reality

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

I just picked up Arma 3.
    I'm still getting used to the basics.
    Would be great to get involved with you guys if you're still open to new players?

Cheers

I just picked up Arma 3.
    I'm still getting used to the basics.
    Would be great to get involved with you guys if you're still open to new players?

Cheers
    We are definitely open to new members , if you would like to join , search for the 1st Irish Rangers on steam join that and add myself , MR_Squiggles and ill get you sorted out

Advertisement