Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Bookmarks not working in IE and Chrome

Options
  • 12-02-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I am having with Chrome and IE.

I have a PDF document which has bookmarks on it. I have uploaded the PDF and I have linked a piece of text to this document - Something like "click here to read this article". The 'here' is hyperlinked to the PDF bookmark using #namedest='destination name'

This works perfectly in Firefox. I click on 'here' and the PDF document opens up and brings me to the correct bookmark. However in IE and Chrome when I click 'here' the PDF opens but only brings me to the top of the page with the bookmark.

Is there anyway to get the PDF to open at the bookmark (half way down the page) rather then the top in IE and Chrome?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement