Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation email is not working.

Options
  • 12-02-2016 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hello. I phone today to Cancel my eircom account as I am moving out. I did everything on the phone and now I need to email letter to have it it writting.

I got email address, but when I sent a messege there it says it could not be delivered.

Thats the email i got given over the phone
    [font=arial, sans-serif]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]phonecancellations@eir.ie[/font][/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hello. I phone today to Cancel my eircom account as I am moving out. I did everything on the phone and now I need to email letter to have it it writting.

I got email address, but when I sent a messege there it says it could not be delivered.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
    [font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]phonecancellations@eir.ie[/font][/font]
    Hi ShadowHearth, Good to hear from you again :)

I have just tested it and it's working fine - Please copy and paste this in to the reciver bar of your email :  phonecancellations@eir.ie

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

eir: Alan wrote: »

[font=arial, sans-serif]

I have just tested it and it's working fine - Please copy and paste this in to the reciver bar of your email :  phonecancellations@eir.ie

Thanks
    Al
    Hey, I am sorted now. Thanks a lot. Looks like I had derp moment with .com not ie for some reason... My bad.

Its a shame I have to cancel, but I am moving in with misses and she has already broadband. Was customer of eircom for about 9 years. In a way sad day.
     Customer support as always A+. Specially here. Thanks again lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »

[font=arial, sans-serif]

Thanks
    Al
    Hey, I am sorted now. Thanks a lot. Looks like I had derp moment with .com not ie for some reason... My bad.

Its a shame I have to cancel, but I am moving in with misses and she has already broadband. Was customer of eircom for about 9 years. In a way sad day.
     Customer support as always A+. Specially here. Thanks again lads!
    No problem ShadowHearth - Happens us all !

Ah the big move :)I just want to wish you the very best for the future, Obviously your custom is important but I want to also thank you for getting in contact with us here.

Al

Advertisement