Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir have said they will not provide a service but I am still being charged

Options
  • 12-02-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Despite cancelling and numerous letters, email's phone calls and endless amount of time spent on this, I am still receiving bills for a serivce that is not being provided.  I thought I had got somewhere when I got an complaint ref number from "can we help" - but alas no.  I have no where else to turn to have this resolved.  Can you help ?

Shane  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

shinabhil wrote: »
    Despite cancelling and numerous letters, email's phone calls and endless amount of time spent on this, I am still receiving bills for a serivce that is not being provided.  I thought I had got somewhere when I got an complaint ref number from "can we help" - but alas no.  I have no where else to turn to have this resolved.  Can you help ?

Shane  
    Hi shinabhil

I would love to help. Please PM me your eir account number and I will investigate. The latest I should reply will be Monday morning.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

At least I am not the only one.

I honestly think the only way to get your account closed will be if we all join up and march on their building.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shinabhil

Thanks Alan, I have sent that PM.  

regards

Shane

Thanks Alan, I have sent that PM.  

regards

Shane
    Thank you shinabhil

I'll be back to you Monday morning with a resolution :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shinabhil

Just want to say a very big Thank You to Al

All sorted and its due to Alan

Regards

Shane

• Advertisement

Just want to say a very big Thank You to Al

All sorted and its due to Alan

Regards