Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist/Guitarist/Drummer Available

• 12-02-2016 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm primarily a bassist but also play a bit of lead guitar and also a drummer.

Looking for a band, or to form a band in either Limerick/Cork (im based in limerick but don't mind the journey)

playing for over 10 years and can fit into pretty much any genre but prefer hard rock/ Metal but willing to try other things to.

have a youtube channel (it's old) with some bass covers on it (www.youtube.com/4stringsjo) but it's a small reference.

My influences are very wide from megadeth to muse, foo fighters, blink 182, dream theater, primus etc.

Very interested in writing and composing with musicians preferably and already established band.

Looking forward to hear from anyone who needs a gap to fill.

Regards, Joe! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

bumper cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shangrila123

Hey man are you still looking for a band?, we are in need of a drummer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Duxofficium

Hey man, we're looking for a drummer. PM me if you're interested.

Check out our stuff on bandcamp under Horrenda.

Advertisement