Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freelance online marketer

• 12-02-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for quite a defined job- I'm from a marketing background and drive ALL my sales via social media. I've used retargeting platforms (trials etc) but I think I could be more defined....basically looking for some tweaking to my targeting, retargeting audience/users and maybe establishing metrics/reporting...as a start up I'll be applying for an online trading voucher so the plan is to include this as part of my application. It'll free up some of my time also. Anyone have recommendations as I want someone who knows more than me! I'm from a general marketing background. Or if anyone would like to PM me their details please feel free.

Thanks,
    Amanda

Advertisement