Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C*rcle Voluntary Housing Association

Options
  • 12-02-2016 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with these?

Im on the housing waiting list 2 years now and just saw they have a scheme in my local area where my son will be starting school in September.

Does anyone have experience with how it works or with any housing association in general, will ring them Monday morning but trying to get things sorted in my head Monday seems sooo far away now!!

thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

youandme13 wrote: »

Im on the housing waiting list 2 years now

Does anyone have experience with how it works or with any housing association in general, will ring them Monday morning but trying to get things sorted in my head Monday seems sooo far away now!!

thank you :)

Generally you don't contact them if your on the housing list at all ,
    unless your on the choice based letting scheme,

Your nominated by your local authority aka county council and depending on how long your on the housing list and or housing needs you may or maybe not be offered a house /apartment.

As it stands there's an 8-12 year wait to be housed through local authorities

Advertisement