Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

jayo26 wrote: »

Can be picked up for around 250 on eBay for good clean set.

I'd say you'd get a free swap with someone. The Alu hex was the no cost option on the M-Sport, so there's probably loads of F10's around with that, and people wishing they had the swanky Piano Black option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

R.O.R wrote: »
    I'd say you'd get a free swap with someone. The Alu hex was the no cost option on the M-Sport, so there's probably loads of F10's around with that, and people wishing they had the swanky Piano Black option.

Ahh I'll happily just buy the cleanest set of hex I can find and then sell my own when I have them changed over it shouldn't be too hard to sell them they are scratch free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Picked up the wheels today after a refurb at Wheel Wizards along with 4 new tyres, so thought it was only fair to give her a wash..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

There's no better start to the Summer, randomly going on a late evening spin, with little traffic, semi decent roads and a pair of V8's :D

8i9LmP9h.jpg

AKpVFOph.jpg

oXMvmfYh.jpg

c4OfPQCh.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,505 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Aw man you painted the rondells :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Aw man you painted the rondells :(

I haven't touched them! Same as when I got them, just low light and dirt doesn't help their case :pac:

I haven't touched them! Same as when I got them, just low light and dirt doesn't help their case :pac:

Mine are sold and on a 318is :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

That's some spin, fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

I picked up my new daily driver this week and with me being off work and the weather being good I decided to take me wee buck to the beach.... the fact that the beach may be 50km away on the best driving roads in the country on fanad head in county Donegal was a concidence.

42328788751_790bec65c0_k.jpg

On the car itself I like it but coming from a WRX impreza it's a bit of a change despite being a VRS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

You have to admit, Ireland with good warm weather is a serious country to be in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Jacksie - get some Gtechniq C4 on the rear valance for feck sake :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Jacksie - get some Gtechniq C4 on the rear valance for feck sake :D

Or some carpro D lux :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

One taken last weekend
    42178126181_fcf4347ac9_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Nice evening to give the 245 a clean :)

30_EEA9_E2-_EACE-4_B77-_AF40-_FDE630_BA6977.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Keeping the white + good weather here going. :)

IMG_20180525_160043.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Washed, waxed and changed the 50mm lowing springs for 35mm ones all round. Rear drop links and D bushings changed yesterday as well so handles beautifully :)
    33586987_10160439858990123_3709576542184013824_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a8dd5b27d4003219bf183c4a251c2353&oe=5BC2BC9E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭passatman86

@brembo26 Wow that car is quality they really look class, they are a dream to drive the avensis

Oh the accord is sitting perfect too lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭MarkN

41468667775_f487465330_c.jpg
    42371505151_20d2471594_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I'd say if a cat seen that 640 it would decide to sit on the next car because it knows it would just slide off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,140 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I would say there’s quite a few women who slide off if they sat on it seeing that....:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭MarkN

Ha! I took some photos to have in case it ends up on Carzone but I’m just not sure if I’m ready to do it when I look at her all scrubbed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Asmooh

Might not be everyone’s cup of tea. 
    Still working on it front bumper is going to be replaced lip as well and car will get a full respray as well.

451746.jpegM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Went for a drive up the wicklow mountains today crap weather but lovely roads.

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

Spent a few weeks in Canada last month and this was my trusty wagon for the two weeks, before reverting back to public transport.

08D2E0B5-A862-4B5B-9457-92254119E54E 2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I'd say if a cat seen that 640 it would decide to sit on the next car because it knows it would just slide off.

I can confirm that cats love ruining the panoramic roof on 6 series with mucky paw prints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Ron did you feel like the FBI criminal minds driving that..... What was it like to drive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

All cleaned up! :)

kSrTqXMh.jpg
    reUcH6Th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

What kind of diesel engine is in the front of that astra amoosh? The grill say vxd? Did you modify it yourself,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

davycc wrote: »
    What kind of diesel engine is in the front of that astra amoosh? The grill say vxd? Did you modify it yourself,

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-144339.html

Be interested to know the reg of that 300zx. Looks identical to the one I had except the alloy wheels. I also smacked the front passenger side. 3.0 twin turbo automatic, grey cloth seats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Be interested to know the reg of that 300zx. Looks identical to the one I had except the alloy wheels. I also smacked the front passenger side. 3.0 twin turbo automatic, grey cloth seats?

89 C... Was automatic, converted it to manual myself :D no smack on the front or anywhere on the car bar a few scuffs here and there, a credit to the fella I got it off for keeping it in great shape :cool: when did you have yours?

There were a set of buckled Lenso wheels on it, not fit for much else apart from propping up scrappers at home

89 C... Was automatic, converted it to manual myself :D no smack on the front or anywhere on the car bar a few scuffs here and there, a credit to the fella I got it off for keeping it in great shape :cool: when did you have yours?

There were a set of buckled Lenso wheels on it, not fit for much else apart from propping up scrappers at home

Crap I think I asked you this before! Not the same car. I had mine about 2005/6 ish.

Sold on these babies :pac:
    451905.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

Ron did you feel like the FBI criminal minds driving that..... What was it like to drive?

As big as it is, I found it pleasant to drive. Soft suspension meant that it rolled quite a bit in corners and when you stopped it, it would very slightly rock back and forth. Not the quickest machine either. Tech was poor in comparison to my Golf.

But great for covering the miles we had to travel and with 6 travelling including suitcases it was perfect.

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    davycc wrote: »

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-144339.html

Honeycomb grill, VXD enblem from ebay
    its a 1.9 CDTI remapped to 200hp/400nm at this moment, going hybrid turbo fro 230+ hp next year

451978.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Something different but each to their own :) Got the weather for it anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Had the daily down in Dingle a few weeks back, cannot get over how economical these are.

EhQIlpS.jpg

Great weather this past week for the S.

va4Awx5.jpg

rizzee wrote: »
    Something different but each to their own :) Got the weather for it anyway :D
    I don't like to have something everyone else has :) 
    its a project and things will still change; but this is how it is so far :)

• Advertisement

Is the red staying?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Is the red staying?
    Yes, i actually going to make a few more details red :)

Oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Taxed, tested and waxed.

odSCO3g.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

That is stunning Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Had the daily down in Dingle a few weeks back, cannot get over how economical these are.

What's the beemer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

What's the beemer?

320d sport with the usual "m-performance styling"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

320d sport with the usual "m-performance styling"

That Honda is just the dogs bollocks....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

After a suspension refresh and a subtle 10/15mm lower. Oh and a clean.

JxOWK8E.jpg?1
    h2CNF8y.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

What size wheels are on it? They look pretty big for a supermini!

(Car looks very well btw.)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement