Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I have been looking at perhaps a Fabia VRS DSG for my next car. I think like yours its a bit of a sleeper (minus a few ponies of course)

It really puzzles me why skoda did not do vrs fabia this time. Current fabia with monte carlo spec looks very cool. If it had same engine as seat, 4 doors, looks a bit like hooligan, then it would win me over too.
    These current hot super minis are my favourite trend in motor industry, wheres whole cross over thing just makes me cringe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

I have been looking at perhaps a Fabia VRS DSG for my next car. I think like yours its a bit of a sleeper (minus a few ponies of course)

Do you still get an OPEC share voucher with those?

:pac:

Cracking little motors if you get a good one. Especially if you get an under the radar colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭m-i-m-m-

Not mine, but what they hey. Today we lowered my work mates s15, some car :)

DSC_0003-21.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Some quick shots after work, in dire need of a machine polish, have no time anymore :o BC's going in Sunday and I need to get a new rad as there's a teeny tiny crack I discovered today that's weeping coolant, easy swap.

IMG_20170616_181101_zpsambouigl.jpg

IMG_20170616_181120_zpsvazsiwdb.jpg

IMG_20170616_181137_zps1hgrqq8a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

It really puzzles me why skoda did not do vrs fabia this time. Current fabia with monte carlo spec looks very cool. If it had same engine as seat, 4 doors, looks a bit like hooligan, then it would win me over too.
    These current hot super minis are my favourite trend in motor industry, wheres whole cross over thing just makes me cringe.

My one :)

fVwwQy3.jpg

And herself's.....

0S3mnPl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

FN, you could change your number plate to say "40-BOI"
    :)

colm_mcm wrote: »
    FN, you could change your number plate to say "40-BOI"
    :)

Totally doing that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,140 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Went for a spin this evening in the E36. Sorry there isn't pictures of the front but the previous owner gave the front bumper a nudge and I can't bare for anybody seeing it crooked until I get new sliders and refit it. Thought the abarth was cool so included that. Also I parked like that on purpose!

JzSdGQ.jpg

UEhlXZ.jpg

Okay, finally got a good picture. Working today from 6 and that spot was finally free and could take that picture.
    Its okay lads, I wont be spamming anymore.

IMG_20170617_055455_zpsww3urepx.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Killinator

Over in France for Le Man's and did the whole stickered up thing again. Satisfying doing it myself instead of paying for it for someone else to do it.
    20170613_213759_zpsk9cj3gmr.jpg
    20170613_210023_zpsafqf3lrv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,163 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Last pic looks very Top Gear - very nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

A good wash and a spruce this morning and a new set of Argos wheel trims and new plates and surrounds have definitely doubled it's value.

20170617_135604.jpg
    20170617_135539.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Fabia.. round 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Thought the abarth was cool so included that. Also I parked like that on purpose!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img923/4913/JzSdGQ.jpg

The Abarth looks like something you would see a granny drive in an ad for the Lottery :D

The Abarth looks like something you would see a granny drive in an ad for the Lottery :D

They have them for rent in Lanzarote, I tried booking one for July but it can't be prebooked online. Hopefully I'll get into one when I go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

/Tease

548E35AF-6A9C-41EE-BAE5-1EDAE5DF5271_zps94xst4s9.png

She's only one tiny part from being 100% complete. Hurry up eBay.

Love it HM. Is the rear wing a genuine bmw one? I have one too but my risers aren't as high. They are worth a few bob I'm told if genuine.

Love it HM. Is the rear wing a genuine bmw one? I have one too but my risers aren't as high. They are worth a few bob I'm told if genuine.

Everything is genuine. I was absolutely amazed to discover the borbets were stamped. Even came with full rose rose joint camber set up... I didn't find out til
    I got it up on the lift. We have mutual Facebook friends...I know your car ;)

FN!? The 540.... wtf. The old 5 series gone?

FN!? The 540.... wtf. The old 5 series gone?

Not yet, still for sale, kinda :pac: Had to get a V8 for myself!

• Advertisement

Everything is genuine. I was absolutely amazed to discover the borbets were stamped. Even came with full rose rose joint camber set up... I didn't find out til
    I got it up on the lift. We have mutual Facebook friends...I know your car ;)

Ahhh I see. Used you have the e46 with gold wheels? Saw it yesterday here in Limerick.

Ahhh I see. Used you have the e46 with gold wheels? Saw it yesterday here in Limerick.

Yeah I'm still using it as a daily. There's a 330D being dropped in soon so I'll hold it for another while.

Yeah I'm still using it as a daily. There's a 330D being dropped in soon so I'll hold it for another while.

Ah yes, was that you I saw at the bottom of Carey's road at the lights on Friday evening so?

Ah yes, was that you I saw at the bottom of Carey's road at the lights on Friday evening so?

That was me alright :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

And in bunclody today? :pac:

Noice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Derelict ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I am burnt.

0pZG7Nu.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Not all mine
    sandero.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

I am burnt.

The caveat of the convertible... You get scalded and don't even realise it's happening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Even more so if your follically challenged on top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Not so much a drive, but my first attempt at giving her a good clean/wax...2months in and already 8k miles under her belt.

shinycar.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭hooch-85

A good clean today and a nice spin this evening. Picked a good week to be off work:)

Snapchat-609689443_zps37er8bwg.jpg

Not so much a drive, but my first attempt at giving her a good clean/wax...2months in and already 8k miles under her belt.

Very nice car, love the stealth grey, best colour for these. Wheels look great too. Is it the Ecoboost or diesel?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

IMAG6322_zps3nzshcpk.jpg

• Advertisement

I am burnt.

Someday I will own one. Fantastic fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Very nice car, love the stealth grey, best colour for these. Wheels look great too. Is it the Ecoboost or diesel?

Its the Diesel *runs and hides
    At 8,000 miles in 2 months couldn't do Petrol

Its the Diesel *runs and hides
    At 8,000 miles in 2 months couldn't do Petrol

Big mileage alright. I've 25,000 approx on mine after 18 months. Enjoyed every last one of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

CorkMan_ wrote: »
    C6

You didn't recently get that resprayed? I saw one being spayed in 'Colour Care' a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

mloc123 wrote: »
    You didn't recently get that resprayed? I saw one being spayed in 'Colour Care' a few months back.

No not me. I know the fella whose car your are more than likely talking about as he had a minor tip in his backing it into his garage and he decided to respray the whole car as it had picked up a few marks/dents over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

C6! Gotta love big Citroens! Nice work she is a beauty

It is a pity they stopped making anything in that segment..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

Took this on the weekend for a Spin up to Holland :)

Autobahn with the Roof down is too windy but in Cities its great :D

420338.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Enjoying the great weather this morning:

LPa0M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

bazz26 wrote: »
    Enjoying the great weather this morning:
    Snap....kind of :)

IMG_20170620_175048.jpg

Damn you, enjoying good weather. I spent last 4 days in already hot kitchen, which gets inferno hot with weather like this.
    Finally got day off tomorrow and could go for a spin, but weather already turning. Tipical. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

DSC_2333_zpsb11tsrtl.jpg
    DSC_2332_zps4nju2cqz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Damn you, enjoying good weather. I spent last 4 days in already hot kitchen, which gets inferno hot with weather like this.
    Finally got day off tomorrow and could go for a spin, but weather already turning. Tipical. :(

Your new car has been reminding me of my first car which I owned from June 2000 to October 2004. 1043cc and about 45bhp,it was slow but I loved it. It was a 3 door white Seat Ibiza and I'm having trouble attaching photos from my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

[IMG][/img]IMG_20170621_101157_zpst7icd2o7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

:Thumbs: was for the Hog behind the Volvo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Just spent the entire day in work going over this thread from the very beginning just so I could perve on all the pictures of cars. :pac:

WORTH IT.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement