Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair extensions?

Options
  • 13-02-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi, could you recommend a good place or person to get hair extensions (great lengths) in or around Galway?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

I have gone to Pamela in Pazam hairdressers just of Sea Rd. They were applied really well. Id highly recommend her

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Zenith just won an award for doing hair extensions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I have gone to Pamela in Pazam hairdressers just of Sea Rd. They were applied really well. Id highly recommend her

<See point 8 in charter about anti-recommendations. thanks>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thanks a million , from googling they were the two places that came up, going to give both a ring to see about pricing. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

<See point 8 in charter about anti-recommendations. thanks>

But if I had a terrible experience, why can't I tell others that?...what's the point in only positive 'recommendations'...it wasn't like I specifically came on to say anything negative out of the blue...I literally answered a post where someone recommended Pazam and I said how my experience was there. I'm two years trying to fix my hair after the state of my hair coming out of there!

Anyway have pm'd the story to the OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Hi thanks so much for the pm Galwsygirlee, I really do appeticiate it. To be honest Galwsygirlee was not bad mouthing the business she was just telling her experience of been a customer in a place. I certainly am delighted to know this information before I spend lots of money in hair extensions. Thanks to everyone that replied and I am looking forward to getting them done in the next little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The problem with anti-recommendations is that we don't know the circumstances in your particular case. So it's better to stay with recommendations only. That said, generally elaborate posts with many details are more likely to survive than short "stay away" type posts.

On topic, I met a friend today that got extensions done some weeks back at some African place in Woodquay and she was happy with them.

Advertisement