Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plants V's Zombies

Options
  • 13-02-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just a quick question about getting this game started. When my son plays this games on the Xbox360, he keeps getting this message after he presses the start button to start the game.

Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live Functionality.

What does this mean. He has an Xbox live account and signs into it and also has money in the xbox live account.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,412 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you don't have an xbox live subscription you can't access online games. Just having an account won't let you access it, you have to pay a yearly subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yeah, as Retr0 says, you need a Gold Subscription to access the online functionality, and in this games case, you need that to play against other people online. Won't affect the single player part, but will pop up every time until you get a Gold sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭vtiniall

Hi Guys,

Does this mean that the free xbox live account is not good enough to play this game. So I will have to subscribe to a years subscription to play the game ?. I was able to get into the game to play a couple of times and now I cant. Maybe this was just a trial that had expired and now I have to pay for a full years subscription ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

vtiniall wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Does this mean that the free xbox live account is not good enough to play this game. So I will have to subscribe to a years subscription to play the game ?. I was able to get into the game to play a couple of times and now I cant. Maybe this was just a trial that had expired and now I have to pay for a full years subscription ?.

I think most X-Boxes come with a 1 month Free code for X-Box Live to let you have a taste, but if you want more, you have to pony up

You can still play Single player (and probably 1v1 on the same console on a couch) though

Advertisement