Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAL SNES Stuff.

Options
  • 13-02-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

ITEM:
    PAL SNES Motherboard
    PAL RGB SCART Cables (consolegoods)
    PAL SNES PSU
    and a Shattered Super Famicom Case if needed

POST\COLLECTION:
    Collection from Celbridge area, But can meet around Baggot st\Stephens green weekdays.

PRICE: I'm not really sure if this is even worth more than a tenner so I'm open to swaps.

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

airmax87 wrote: »
    ITEM:
    PAL SNES Motherboard
    PAL RGB SCART Cables (consolegoods)
    PAL SNES PSU
    and a Shattered Super Famicom Case if needed

POST\COLLECTION:
    Collection from Celbridge area, But can meet around Baggot st\Stephens green weekdays.

PRICE: I'm not really sure if this is even worth more than a tenner so I'm open to swaps.

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Can you post? Be j there's yes in the psu and the rgb cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Retr0gamer will be all over this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Can you post? Be j there's yes in the psu and the rgb cable.

I'm not sure how to go about posting something like a mobo, I'd rather meet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

s8n wrote: »
    Retr0gamer will be all over this

Keep some wipes handy so...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

airmax87 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to go about posting something like a mobo, I'd rather meet.

Can't meet. Only after the psu and rgb cable. I'll even make do with just the cable. Grand if you don't want to post though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Can't meet. Only after the psu and rgb cable. I'll even make do with just the cable. Grand if you don't want to post though.
    Sure, hit me an offer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement