Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet not working in Ballysimon Road Limerick

Options
  • 13-02-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm currently having problems connecting to my broadband in the Ballysimon road area of limerick. I'm getting a WiFi signal but I keep getting the"no Dsl connection" error message. Is  there currently a problem in that area? It's been like this since this morning.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi I'm currently having problems connecting to my broadband in the Ballysimon road area of limerick. I'm getting a WiFi signal but I keep getting the"no Dsl connection" error message. Is  there currently a problem in that area? It's been like this since this morning.  
    Hi Sgt Hartman

Is this still happening? I've found no reports of an outage in Ballysimon.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Sgt Hartman

Al
    It's fine now. I think it was a problem in Jude's avenue. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Sgt Hartman

Al
    It's fine now. I think it was a problem in Jude's avenue. Cheers.
    Now worries Sgt Hartman

Al

Advertisement