Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixture of 12g Cartridges

Options
  • 13-02-2016 4:08pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As i've sold my shotgun and my license is up in a couple of months i'm selling off the last of my cartridges.

Its a bulk buy, in that i'm not splitting into individual boxes/sales. The price is for all the cartridges in one lot. The cartridges and amounts are:
    • Eley Alphamax, 36gr 4's, 125 rounds (4 boxes and one belt full)
    • Eley Alphamax, 36gr 5's, 125 rounds (4 boxes and one belt full)
    • Eley Grand Prix Maximum, 34gr 4's, 25 rounds (one belt full)
    • RC 3, 36gr 5's, 26 rounds (one belt full plus one spare round)
    • Noble FOB, 34gr 6's, 26 rounds (one belt full plus one spare round)

The belts in the pictures are NOT for sale. I put the cartridges into the belts, and dumped the boxes so these cartridges will come loose in a separate box. I'm keeping the belts.

The total value for these from an RFD would then be between €150 to €170 depending on where you buy.

I'm asking for €130 for the lot (again belts NOT included). Due to the size and weight this will be collection only as postage would be expensive.

They will be sold to a currently licensed person ONLY and proof of license will be required before any deal is done.

As always thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement