Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Wood - Pushy drive jet wash guy

Options
  • 13-02-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have a guy knocking on the door trying to sell drive jet washing service? He came round yesterday when the girlfriend was home alone and would not take no for an answer, he eventually left. He then came back today and the same thing happened. She told him not interested and took a number of no's for him to leave. now she is worried that he was just casing the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

I believe he's been doing the rounds for the last week or two. Appears to be very pushy every time and I believe the garda was called on more than one occasion?

Just call the Garda if he calls again?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Thanks JanneG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Heard he was in Kilcoole also and he puts his hand on the wall inside your front door as he pesters you to have your driveway power washed.
    Power washing concrete & tarmac drives is a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bennetts

Can't believe the over-enthusiastic, rather creepy, very pushy jet wash guy is back. I didn't bother commenting last time - I rather thought we wouldn't see him again. I have been as equally forceful in my refusal of his services this time as I was last time but I don't suppose that will make a difference. He called four times last time so I'm wondering how persistent he'll be this now. I can't fault his willingness to work but I do wish he'd take 'no' for an answer.

Advertisement