Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Hotel... Sunday Lunch Buffet

Options
  • 13-02-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hello all... Heard this advertised recently, anyone been, any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wonka

its only ok. just saw online that its 27.50 per adult and 15 per child. IMO i don't think its worth that. The selection of food is only ok, and the time we were there they had run out of some selections, and didn't offer to get anymore. I see kids under 10 eat free, so with 2Adults and 2 kids you eat for around 50 euro which isn't bad I guess. Kids can stuff their faces with chips, nuggets, desserts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Its a really nice hotel but very expensive. Ive never had the buffet but have eaten in the bar a few times and its always been very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

We went today. We were there for 12.30pm but apparently they dont open until 1pm (website needs updating). Was packed so we were lucky to get a table and saw lots being turned away. €55 for two adults and two kids under 10 (kids basically free).

Food was good. Pretty good selection and the hot food was good and hot. Because we were so early I guess we got the freshest of it but they appeared to be topping it up all the time. You could eat as much as you like and the kids did have some of the 'adult' food and no one said a word. Free juices and coffees too which is a nice plus. Our waitress was lovely too, very attentive with topping up the water and taking away empty plates.

I think it was pretty decent value when you consider there were four of us for €55. Will definitely go back.

Advertisement