Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soilse reading scheme - Cairde Nua

Options
  • 14-02-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everyone!
    I'm clutching at straws here I know but I'm desperately trying to find a book from the Soilse reading series (by Fallons) for lower primary school (Micí, Lúlú, etc.)
    The readers themselves were reprinted in 2010 but what I'm looking for is the Cairde Nua - Leabhar Oibre. I have Cairde Nua itself but the Leabhar Oibre wasn't reprinted and I can't find any trace of it. However, I worked in a Gaeltacht school a few years ago and saw it (but stupidly never photocopied it). I've tried that school and several others but they can't find the book. I've tried second-hand shops, online shops, etc. but no joy.
    If, by some miracle, anyone here has it I'd love to make a copy of it. I'll of course pay for all postage fees, etc.

Thanks a million.
    ghostchips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

I'll have a look tomorrow, we have most of those workbooks that go with the readers so I'll see if I can put my hands on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ghostchips

cazwhatever, that'd be great. Thanks a million!

Advertisement