Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have subscribed

Options
  • 14-02-2016 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭

Hi there, have recently subscribed. Account is still that of a non-subscriber. Tried logging out and back in again, that didn't fix it. From memory subscription is generally instant.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You need to go to the User CP, then click on Group Memberships. From there you can select the Subscribers usergroup.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Hi Zaph,

I don't have the Group Membership option. Likewise when I look at Paid Subscriptions, the red asterisk isn't beside my subscription plan.

The payment went through fine via PP.

Thanks,

Fr. D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not in the subscribers group, the office will probably sort it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Hi guys,

Same issue as OP and cannot find the Group membership option in CP.

I sent the funds on Monday.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi guys, there is an issue with subscriptions being connected automatically to the relevant Boards account. It's on the list for the team to look at. In the meantime I have added the subs to your accounts (Fr_Dougal & Ciaran_Cotter) effective today for the relevant time. You can change your status as Zaph outlines above if you like. Thanks for subscribing :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement