Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC1070 LAN/WIFI fault

Options
  • 14-02-2016 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I've installed a wifi card about a month ago and I notice that a few times a week all around the same time 8 or 9 pm a fault appears "LAN/wifi flt", It usually clears the fault within an hour and all is ok again! Connection is lost with secure comm also so get an app notification of this too! Any ideas to the cause? Thanks Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It's losing its Internet connection. It could be an ip clash with something else that turns on around that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

ShanE90 wrote: »
    I've installed a wifi card about a month ago and I notice that a few times a week all around the same time 8 or 9 pm a fault appears "LAN/wifi flt", It usually clears the fault within an hour and all is ok again! Connection is lost with secure comm also so get an app notification of this too! Any ideas to the cause? Thanks Shane

What version software have you installed?

The older version use to have the wifi card doing a restart every 24 hours, this has been changed in the never version.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

How much did the card cost you?

Lenny wrote: »
    How much did the card cost you?

Here is a link to the suppliers list.
    Most of them would be able to give you pricing on the Wifi Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ShanE90

Hi lads...The panel software is 3.1.1
    The wifi card is 1.1.0
    Standard eircom d1000 wifi modem

• Advertisement

Hi lads...The panel software is 3.1.1
    The wifi card is 1.1.0
    Standard eircom d1000 wifi modem

Yeah its an older version. The latest is 3.2.1

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ShanE90

altor wrote: »
    Yeah its an older version. The latest is 3.2.1

Hi Altor is that the panel or card sw version, can it be updated in position seen as it's connected to the net? Failing that I can just return it!

Hi Altor is that the panel or card sw version, can it be updated in position seen as it's connected to the net? Failing that I can just return it!

Its the panel version, 1.4 is the one for the GSM-SC.
    Your installer can upgrade the system if its connected to Securecomm.

Advertisement