Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverfest 2016

• 15-02-2016 3:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Hearing big changes this year
    Rumour is its all going to be in Arthurs Quay and Heinken gone in place of a craft beer company

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I think it's time for them to just get rid of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I think it's time for them to just get rid of it.

big changes ha! didn't they do big changes last year?

its not a very good fest at all i went once to see it and wouldn't really bother anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

I hope the big changes include having a "continental" market that is somehow continental and not just stall after stall of pick n mix and rubbish that isn't even vaguely continental

Moving the BBQ competition to somewhere other than the far too narrow area on Denmark street.

Having the bloody thing near the actual river as the name suggest

Maybe they'll even go crazy and include some water activities on the river that aren't a total farce like previous years

Hire an events company that actually has a clue what its doing.

I won't hold my breath.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Think its not the overall fest but the moving is too make a big pub for after the run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

bigpink wrote: »
    Think its not the overall fest but the moving is too make a big pub for after the run

wat

• Advertisement
Advertisement