Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Price Increase

Options
  • 15-02-2016 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I just got notification of a €2 price increase for my phone+broadband package with Eir. I'm out of contract currently and just wanted to check that agreeing to the price increase doesn't affect my out of contract status.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Voy wrote: »
    Hi,

I just got notification of a €2 price increase for my phone+broadband package with Eir. I'm out of contract currently and just wanted to check that agreeing to the price increase doesn't affect my out of contract status.
    Hi Voy

Definitely not :)- If you're out of contract the price increase does not extend it or create a new contract

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Voy

Definitely not :)- If you're out of contract the price increase does not extend it or create a new contract

Al
    Great, thanks Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Voy

Al
    Great, thanks Alan.
    No problem Voy

Al

Advertisement