Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Withdrawal Dates

Options
  • 15-02-2016 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,

Can you advise how I can find out the planned dates for my next 12-24 Mortgage Payments / Debits ?

Looking back over old statements its impossible to accurately predict the next debits as the dates do not always fall when you expect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Jambo wrote: »
    Hi Reps,

Can you advise how I can find out the planned dates for my next 12-24 Mortgage Payments / Debits ?

Looking back over old statements its impossible to accurately predict the next debits as the dates do not always fall when you expect.
    Hi Jambo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

For more information on your mortgage repayments, please call our Mortgage Centre on 01 611 3333 an Advisor will be happy to assist you. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement