Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balrothery Tallaght opinions on area?

Options
  • 15-02-2016 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi We are thinking of putting an offer on the house in Balrothery Tallaght -Do you have any opinions of this area as this is a corner house very exposed... we have 3 kids so looking for a bigger then normal house. Would it be safe ?
    The house I have in mind is 1*7*4* balrothery talaght on my home*ie
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

While it's not the worst area in Tallaght a quick google of the estate and key words like 'court' shows these as your neighbours

http://m.herald.ie/news/courts/exsoccer-star-stabbed-man-in-neck-and-stomach-outside-pub-28965420.html

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/killer-of-tallaght-man-waited-at-his-victim-s-door-1.365421

Also there was previously an issue with developers looking to get planning permission on an adjoining field, residents had been fighting it for years and last I heard planning permission had been granted with a number of objections so have a look at South Dublin county councils website,

It seems a bit over priced for the area in my opinion going by the property price register but if you can get it for a bit below the guide price it may be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Looked at that house also, upstairs is nice but downstairs layout is a bit all over the place. I couldn't find any planning permission for the extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

Pointless posting newspaper reports from 2003 imo. Sure anyone could have moved in or out of an estate in 13 years.

Advertisement