Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 15-2-2016

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ridiculous that Triple H is on Raw to flap his gums pretty much every week of 2015 but when he wins the title he's nowhere to be seen.

He's definitely getting that award next week though to start the build to Mania.

Strowman vs. Big Show? Can. Not. Be. Arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

What a ME,I'm delighted I've stayed up. I'll not be tuning up too watch Raw now until the go home show for WM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

By the looks of that ending, it's the Wyatt Family vs. the three of them at Fastlane, and I think it's possible that Taker returns to even the odds and set up Taker vs. Strowman (yawn, but it's heavily rumoured) for Mania, only if Cena's not back to face him instead (check the wrestling news thread for more on that).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

They could have a much better match if they put Luke Harper in with The Undertaker. If it's going to be a 6 man tag team match on Sunday they could have announced it weeks ago. I thought they had The Big Show in the main event to plug the podcast but they didn't really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's 2016 and our go home angle involves Big Show and Kane.

****. Off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Felt like someone accidently mixed up Hour 2 and Hour 3 in the script.

Dean losing the title doesn't shock me, and was probably a smart decision. It adds a bit of doubt (not much, but a bit) to the result of the PPV since it was unlikely we were going to see a Champ vs Champ match at Mania. Problem is, I've gotten excited for the Ambrose character far too often, so find it hard to invest. Still, he's come out of the last few weeks looking well, and I'd love if we got some double win type of ending where both Reigns and Ambrose get the title shot.

Other than that, can't think of much else to say really...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Bray with yet another hopeless rambelling promo that went f*cking nowhere! Really tired of him now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well his promo basically called out the WWE Universe saying using Twitter so much is pointless.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OH, I remembered the second thing.

Goldust with an ejaculation joke on PG WWE! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

martyos121 wrote: »
    Ridiculous that Triple H is on Raw to flap his gums pretty much every week of 2015 but when he wins the title he's nowhere to be seen.

He's definitely getting that award next week though to start the build to Mania.

Did they not do the same last year with lesnar kept him off TV until reigns/Bryan had there feud over no 1 contender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Goat Faced Vegan Babies lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did Sasha look different to anyone else?

Funny that Fastlane has a triple threat match here the guy they're pushing the most is the least over of the 3.

Advertisement