Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality/Price Decoration Stores in Dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi Lads,

I will visit Dublin this weekend, and I would like to expend 1 evening taking a look in Decoration /Home stores

Do you know a good stores to buy no expensive decoration staff(I am in a rental appartment) and Wall Vinyls in Dublin?

I though in Ikea but, more ideas?

I toke a look in Internet, but the mainly stores that I fount , it was just online store

Kind Regards
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

If you will be in the city centre, Talbot St has a good few shops that sell inexpensive home decorations. Pennys is a good bet too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Ikea?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Dunnes and Arnotts on Henry street have good homeware departments. A lot of furniture/homeware stores are outside the city centre in retail parks. Blanchardstown, Carrickmines, Liffey Valley etc.

Advertisement