Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is The Point of the Eir TV Order Page

Options
  • 15-02-2016 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi
    I ordered Eir TV online last week.( This was after almost a year of saying no to reps who either telephoned or knocked at the door.)
    On the order form, you are given an option to choose an available installation date. I chose 16th February.I then received an email telling me that I would be contacted the day before the installation to confirm a time, and I was also told that if I wished to change the date I had to contact them before 4pm.
    By 6pm I had received no call, so I rang them. Sorry, they said, "that date wasn't available. We have given you the first available date. The 25th of February."
    I told them it had to be this week, or I go somewhere else (Sky)
    I have cancelled the order.
    Either you want the business or you don't. If you do, then please have some consideration for your potential customers.
    Ron Lomax

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

kali291 wrote: »
    Hi
    I ordered Eir TV online last week.( This was after almost a year of saying no to reps who either telephoned or knocked at the door.)
    On the order form, you are given an option to choose an available installation date. I chose 16th February.I then received an email telling me that I would be contacted the day before the installation to confirm a time, and I was also told that if I wished to change the date I had to contact them before 4pm.
    By 6pm I had received no call, so I rang them. Sorry, they said, "that date wasn't available. We have given you the first available date. The 25th of February."
    Either you want the business or you don't. If you do, then please have some consideration for your potential customers.
    Ron Lomax
    Sorry to hear this Ron,

Appointments have been delayed recently due to an overflow of scheduling and the attention required by engineers/technicians to the damage created by the recent storms. Unfortunately the online age does not take in these delays in consideration. I'm really sorry to hear you have decided to cancel however I will ensure to pass on this feedback to operations for the benefit of process improvements.

Thanks and best of luck going forward.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kali291

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi
    Ron Lomax
    Sorry to hear this Ron,

Appointments have been delayed recently due to an overflow of scheduling and the attention required by engineers/technicians to the damage created by the recent storms. Unfortunately the online age does not take in these delays in consideration. I'm really sorry to hear you have decided to cancel however I will ensure to pass on this feedback to operations for the benefit of process improvements.

Al
    What is wrong with stating that either on the page or on the acknowledgement email? Nobody told me anything at all until I rang to ask for confirmation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi
    Ron Lomax
    Sorry to hear this Ron,

Al
    What is wrong with stating that either on the page or on the acknowledgement email? Nobody told me anything at all until I rang to ask for confirmation.
    There's certainly nothing wrong with that and I agree with you kali291

I will pass your feedback to operations and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused

Al

Advertisement