Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog Kennels/boarding Westport

• 15-02-2016 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello :) I am looking for somebody to mind our dog for 1 night this week. I googled & saw there is a kennels in the animal hospital there but by the sounds of it the dogs are kept outside all the time and sleeping in kennels? This would be fine for 1 night as long as they aren't sleeping outside. ? Has anybody any experience with this place or can you recommend anywhere else? Preferably sleeping inside!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

It might not do any harm to post in the Mayo forum, as you've the local knowledge going in there. Westport is such a great place, but I'm not sure you'll get too many here who'd be familiar with dog-related services there :)
    If you post in both forums, you'll cover more bases!
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

Thank you for the advice :) I'll do that now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭abbey2000

Our dogs go there, nice place and lovely people. Dogs have a run so they can be out during the day, they do sleep in kennels but mine don't mind it. Their tails wag when they go there and they like the staff. They are brought out for walks during the day to.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

We booked him in & he spent the night there last night. He really seemed to like it & is wrecked since coming home! The staff were very nice too - I will definitely be using them again if we are in Westport. Thanks for the help!!

Advertisement