Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul O Halloran - Ammo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,021 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Hornady steel match,most deffo.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭RossiFan08

Duffy's in galway has the steel match in 223 and 308 too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

My favorite shop more so now that Stakelums in Thurles has gone.

Great selection of firearms as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Same as that.

I've only been down in frequently in the last couple of years and favored Sean simply because it was easier to get to. However now he is closed and i've realised Paul is as close in terms of time i think it'll be my go to shop from now on.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭shotie

started going down to paul in the last few years as sean never got back in the shells i was buying off him so went down to paul to see what he had and sure enough he had a great supply of shells and gear and much cheaper to so have been going to him every since and he will always do you a good deal on what you buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭12gaugedave

Paul is an absolute gentleman to deal with and is probably the cheapest around for trap cartridges. He's definitely my go to RFD unless I'm passing somewhere else. I just bought a 7 gun buffalo river safe off him and he took my old safe as a trade in. Couldn't be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭lanber man

Paul is an absolute gentleman to deal with and is probably the cheapest around for trap cartridges. He's definitely my go to RFD unless I'm passing somewhere else. I just bought a 7 gun buffalo river safe off him and he took my old safe as a trade in. Couldn't be better.

Any idea on selection of trap cartridges for this coming season?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭12gaugedave

Paul stocks eley Olympic and superb. Superbs are E58 a slab I think. He has rc2 and 3s. Game bore, fiochi. Most in 71/2 and 8s. Ya won't need much more. I find the rc a great shell.

Advertisement