Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels or dog boarding in Westport?

Options
  • 16-02-2016 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello I am looking for somebody to mind our dog for 1 night this week. I googled & saw there is a kennels in the animal hospital there but by the sounds of it the dogs are kept outside all the time and sleeping in kennels? This would be fine for 1 night as long as they aren't sleeping outside. ? Has anybody any experience with this place or can you recommend anywhere else? Preferably sleeping inside!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

i've used the lodge road vets for a few years. I'm always happy to leave my dog in their care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

K2 wrote: »
    i've used the lodge road vets for a few years. I'm always happy to leave my dog in their care.

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

We used them & were very happy with our experience, thanks for the recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

We used them & were very happy with our experience, thanks for the recommendation.

We've used them for a few years now. Dogs get walked and proper food and our fella absolutely loves the attention Bridget gives him. Only place I'd leave him.

Advertisement